Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 x medium sweet potatoe
- 1 x fresh lebanese cucumber
- 1 x tin of leg ham (hydale )450 g sliced into 1 cm thick
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 x bottle of oil ( for frying )
- 2 x fresh tomatoes ( sliced )
1)The sweet potatoes wash,peel and cut into 1 cm thick and fry on little bit of oil on medium heat on both sides until soft and brown.Season with salt.Keep on paper towel for a while.
2)In same pan fry ham on both sides until brown.
3Serve on a plate with sliced cucumber and tomatoes.Season with salt and pepper.It go well with light mayonnaise to.
Leave a Review
Quick and full of good foods, yum!