Rated 4.6 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 4 L fish fillets (any )
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 bunch lettuce(sredded)
- 1 cup red cabbage(sredded)
- 3 x medium carrots(grated on grater on bigger holes)
- 1 x can of red mexican beans (just drained not rinse)
- 1 x can of corn kernels(drained)
- 3 L tomatoes (cut to vedges)
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
1) In pan heat oil,put fish fillets in,season and fry on both sides until gold.Keep in until you make salad
2)Wash the lettuce,drain and cut to smaller pieces.Transfer to bigger bowl,then put in all others ingredients and mix well.Now you can serve.
PS.These is very healthy,quick and easy lunch in summer time.I can eat this every day and my husband to.
Leave a Review
quick, simple and tasty! this should be a winner!