Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 90 g tin, tuna in springwater, drained
- 2 cups diced, roasted beetroot
- 1 x pear, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 x avocado, flesh cut into fine slices
- 1/3 cup walnuts, lightly roasted
- 1/3 cup cooked puy lentils (or tinned)
- 2 x fresh figs, cut into wedges
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce/or rocket
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove clove garlic, minced
- 1 tspn dijon mustard
- 1 tspn seeded mustard
- 1 tspn rice malt syrup (maple or honey)
In a large bowl place all the salad ingredients leaving aside the beetroot.
In a large jar or blender place the Tahini, apple cidar vinegar, garlic, dijon and seeded mustad and rice malt syrup and shake/blend to combine. Place into a container to store and pour over salad later.
Toss the salad ingredients lightly together and serve on a plate. Sprinkle over the beetroot to avoid staining the rest of the salad.
Lightly drizzle over the tahini dressing and sprinkle with a few extra walnuts and a scattering of fresh coriander.
Leave a Review
Looks amazing! Perfect for a take to work lunch