Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 3 cloves garlic
- 250 g sweet potatoes, drained and chopped
- 250 g diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 3/4 cups apple juice
- 2 tspn grated fresh ginger root
- 1/4 tspn red pepper flakes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1/3 cup natural peanutbutter
- 200 g carrot, diced
Heal oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; Cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes.
Mix in cabbage and garlic; Cook, stirring, until cabbage is tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Stir in sweet potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, tomato juice, apple juice, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
Reduce heat to medium-low; Cover.
Simmer until hot and bubbling, about 6 minutes.
Stir in green beans and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in peanut butter until well blended and hot, about 1 minute.
Serve stew with crusty bread and a salad, or spoon it over rice or mashed potatoes.