Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 1-2 kg pork ( boneless )
- 1 Tbls sea salt flakes
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley ( for garnish )
- 1 x small head of lettuce
- 2-3 x fresh tomatoes
- 1 Tbls fresh shallot ( chopped )
- 1 x jar of gherkins
1) The meat wash,pat with paper towel and sprinkle with sea salt then put on a wire rack over a baking tray and bake for about 20 -30 minutes with skin up in preheated oven 180 C until the skin is crispy.Cover with aluminum foil for ……20 minutes.
2) Wash and dry lettuce leafs and arrange that on serving tray and top with slices of meat.Decorate with shallots and parsley.
3) Serve hot or cold with fresh bread-rolls and gherkins.
Leave a Review
Awesome and delicious treat.