Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 8 x white slices of toast bread
- 3 x knakwurst (cut to smaller pieces )
- 1 x red capsicum, chopped
- 1 x green capsicum, chopped
- 2 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 4 x slices of cheese
- 1 x tub of butter
1)Spread butter on bread and buttered side put on sandwich make and fill with….bit of knackwurst,capsicums,shallots and cheese.
2)Put another slice of bread on,but buttered side up.Close the sandwich make and bake until nice and gold.
3)Serve as that or with vegetable salad.
PS.This is very quick and easy and usually you have every time the product at home.For snack or lunch is perfect.
Leave a Review