Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup plain flour (sifted)
- 2 x eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 Tbls anathoth farm boysenberry jam
- 100 g butter
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 4 Tbls clotted cream (optional)
- 4 Tbls cocoa powder (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 170c fan forced. In a small pot over low heat melt the butter and chocolate. Stir till thoroughly melted and well combined. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
2. In mixing bowl beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla till thick and glossy. Add the chocolate and butter to the egg mix. Then add the jam and flour. Gently mix till well combined.
3. Grease 4 oven proof ramekins with the spray oil. Add ¾ cup of mixture into each ramekin.
4. Bake for 12mins or until there is a crust on the top but a slight wobble in the centre. Take out of oven and allow to cool for 10minutes.
5. Simply remove the cake by inverting the ramekin on to the serving dish. Serve immediately with clotted cream and a generous sifting of cocoa powder.
Leave a Review