Rated 4.42 out of 5 based on 13 votes
- 2 x chicken maryland pieces (skin off)
- 1 tspn fenugreek seeds
- 1.5 tspn turmeric powder
- 1 tspn chili powder
- 1 tspn cloves
- 1.5 Tbls ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 Tbls white vinegar
- 1 tspn salt
1. Place all of the ingredients (except chicken Maryland) in a food processor and process until a thick paste is formed.
2. Marinate chicken pieces in this paste for about 3 hours.
3. Preheat oven at 180c for about 5 minutes. Then place chicken in an ovenproof dish and bake at 180c for about 40mins.
4. Serve with your favourite salad or Basmati Rice .
TIP: For best results, marinate chicken overnight.
Leave a Review
one of my favourites !