Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g plain flour
- 2 tspn orange rind
- 1 Tbls brandy
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 400 g diced pineapple
- 1 x punnet of strawberries, cut into 8 pieces each
- 150 g oats
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine Orange Rind, Brandy and Vanilla Extract in a cup and leave to soak.
3. Combine Caster Sugar, Unsalted Butter and Plain Flour in a food processor and blend til finely blended together.
4. Combine Diced Pineapple and cut Strawberries into oven dish and mix through soaked Rind, Brandy and Vanilla mixture.
5. Top with combined Sugar, Butter and Flour.
6. Sprinkle oats on top for extra sweetness.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.