Rated 4.21 out of 5 based on 7 votes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch rosemary
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 x sweet potato
- 250 g pumpkin
- 1 x baby eggplant
- 1 x zucchini
- 4 x potatoes
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 3 x parsnips
- 400 g lamb backstrap
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 200 g baby spinach
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Mix 50ml of olive oil, 3 crushed cloves of garlic, and finely chopped rosemary (the leaves from 3 stems should be suffice). Shake in a jar.
3. Cut up all of vegetables and put the zucchini and baby eggplant to the side.
4. Place the rest of the vegetables in a plastic freezer bag and add the garlic & rosemary olive oil (leaving enough left over for the lamb). Gently shake the bag to ensure the oil covers all of the vegetables.
6. Marinate the lamb in a separate small baking tray with the rest of the garlic and rosemary oil.
5. Place vegetables in large baking tray. Throw in a few extra stems of rosemary and a few whole cloves of garlic. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. After 40 minutes, shake the tray of vegetables and add the zucchini, baby eggplant cherry tomates. Put back in oven.
7. Place the lamb in the oven.
8. After 15 minutes remove the lamb. Cover the tray with foil and let it sit for 5 minutes. While the lamb is sitting, lightly roast pine nuts in a frypan
9. Remove the vegies from the oven and carve the lamb into thin
20. Toss the baby spinach, roast vegetables and lamb together and sprinkle with roasted pine nuts.
Leave a Review
Delicious! Great photos Annabelle!
Yum, so many rad flavours in here.
Lamb, rosemary, sweet potato, baby spinach…these are all of my favourite things in one dish!
Awesome. You cold blooded killer.
Great dish! This is what I would eat for lunch everyday if i could!