Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 cup self - raising flour
- 1 tspn cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 75 g melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 1 x can of apple slices for baking ( 400 g )
- 1 x sachet vanila sugar mixed with icing sugar
1)Sift flour,cinnamon and sugar into bowl.
2)In another bowl combine butter,milk,egg and chopped apples and mix well.Add it into flour mixture,stir.
3)Grease 12 holes muffin tray and fill up up to 3/4 of the mixture
4)Cook in preheated oven on 190 C for about 30 minutes or until browned or when you put the skewer in and take it out must be dry.
5)Serve on its own dusted with sugar or with ice-cream on top of it,but when is still hot.
Leave a Review
Thank you Nell