Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 1 cup dried apricots, diced
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut + extra for rolling
- 1 tspn orange zest
- 4 Tbls orange juice
Makes: 20, Prep: 5-10 mins, Assembly: 10-15 mins, Chill: As long as desired.
1. Put all the ingredients into your blender, and blend until throughly combined. Some chunks are perfectly fine, and can improve the texture. But if you want yours perfectly pureed you may have to stick at it for a little longer.
2. Cover a chopping board with the extra dessicated coconut, then remove spoonfuls of the mixture and roll them into balls. Roll them around the chopping board gently until they have been covered in coconut.
3. Put into an airtight container and chill, if you want them more solid, or enjoy right away.
Leave a Review
sweet treat but without sugar, this is great
:3 Thank you! I thought the dried apricots were more than sweet enough to cover this dish. ^_^