Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 425 g tin, tuna in springwater, drained
- 2 x iceberg lettuce, edges cut off to create cups
- 1/2 x tin diced pineapple
- 1/2 bunch mint, finely sliced
- 1/2 x red capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 x green capsicum, finely diced
- 2 x large carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup cucumber, finely diced
- 1/2 x red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 x punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 x spring onions, finely sliced *to garnish
- 1/4 cup granulated nuts *to garnish
- 3 Tbls kejap manis
- 3 Tbls lime juice
- 2 tspn sesame oil
- 4 Tbls sweet chilli sauce
In a small bowl add all dressing ingredients together and stir to combine. Set aside.
In a bowl add the tuna, capsicum, cucumber, carrot, onion, tomato, pineapple, mint and red onion. Lightly toss together until ingredients are combined.
Place the lettuce leaf cups onto serving plates and fill with salad and tuna mixture. Garnish the top of each cup with a sprinkle of spring onions, granulated nuts and a good drizzle of the dressing.
The possibilities are endless of what other ingredients you can use in these cups. I just used what I had in the fridge at the time. So it can be very versatile.