Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1,5 cup textured soy pieces (available in organic and vegan stores)
- 1,5 tspn black pepper
- 1,5 Tbls wholemeal plain flour
- 1/2 tspn seasalt
- 3 big x onions - halfed and fine sliced
- 2 big cloves garlic - fine cubed
- 1 x beef style stock cube - from mussels, its vegan!
- 1 splash shoyu or soy sauce
- 1 Tbls wholemeal flour
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 pinch seasalt
- 1 small bunch flat parsley - chopped
Start with the soy. Soak in water until soft. Drain the pieces (squeeze out the water) and marinate with the black pepper, seasalt and sunflower oil. Set aside and cut your onion and garlic.
Heat some sunflower oil into a pan and start to fry the soy pieces until golden brown.
Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onions are slightly brown. Add the beef style stock cube and sprinkle with the flour. Stir well.
Add the water and splash of Shoyu. Stir well and turn the heat down to a simmer. The gravy should thicken now. If it should be to thick, just add a bit more water.
Shut the lid and let it simmer for 20 min. Stir in between! Whilst your soy pieces simmer, heat a pot with water and a bit of salt and bring to the boil for the pasta. Cook pasta like directed.
After 20 min of simmer turn off the heat. Give the dish another rest of 10 min. Add the fresh chopped parsley and plate up. ENJOY