Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 7 middles sized x red potatoes - grated with thier skin
- 1 big clove garlic - grated
- 2-3 Tbls wholemeal plain flour
- 6-8 middle sized x button mushrooms
- 1 cup tofutti cream cheese (avail. at woolies + vegan and organic stores)
- 1 splash linseed oil
- 1 pinch seasalt
- 1 bunch fresh chives
Fine grate the potatoes and add the salt, garlic and flour. Heat some sunflower oil into a frying pan and add portions to the pan. Fry until golden brown and crisp.
Heat another pan with very less oil and add the sliced mushrooms. Roast until golden from each side. Add a bit of seasalt.
Prepare your sour cream. Add the cream cheese into your processor with the lemon juice, salt and a generous splash of linseed oil. Process until creamy. Add to a bowl and add a bunch of chopped fresh chives. Plate up and ENJOY
Leave a Review