Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 2 L ripe avocados,halved,pitted,peeled and sliced
- 2 L apples,cored and sliced with skin on
- 1 tspn dijon mustard
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
- 2-3 Tbls vegetable oil
- 1/2 Tbls chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup slivered,toasted almonds
- 1-2 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
1) Place sliced avocados and apples in bowl,set aside.
2) Place mustard,lemon juice and oil in small bowl season and whisk until thick.Pour the dressing over avocado and apples.Sprinkle with parsley,add almonds and gently mix.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3) Serve cold
Leave a Review
Looks so colourfull and fresh! Love it
Thank you Angela.