Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 L potatoes
- 4 x bacon rashers,trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 x piece of chorizo
- 1 x tub of sour cream
- 1/2 cup chives,chopped finely
- 3/4 cups tasty cheese grated
- 50 ml olive oil,for brushing the potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 180 C
2) The potatoes wash and dry with paper towel. Pierce each with fork and cook covered in microwave oven for 10 minutes,then brush the potatoes with oil and put into oven and cook until soft and golden brown. Leave it to cool little bit,but not for long.
3) Heat little bit olive oil in frying pan over medium heat add chorizo and bacon and cook until change colour.( 3 minutes), then dry on paper towel.
4) Cut cross on top of each potato, gently squeeze each potato to open the top.Place on a plate .In a small bowl mix sour cream with half the chives and half the bacon mixture.Divide the sour cream mixture among the potatoes.Top with cheese, remaining bacon mixture and chives.
5) Serve and enjoyed.
Leave a Review
Oh yum! We love jacket potatoes. I make these twice a month. Sometimes I use bacon or prosciutto.