Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 2 x large long bread rolls
- 4 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 2 x pieces of kransky sausages
- 4 Tbls milk
- 1/2 x red capsicum (finelly chopped )
- 1/2 x green capsicum, chopped
- 3/4 cups cheddar cheese(finely gratted )
- 2 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 1 x fresh ground black pepper
- 1 x salt
- 3/4 cups sun -dried tomatoes(finely chopped)
1)Cut Kransky into very fine small pieces,fry in pan on medium heat until brown.
2)Cut bread rolls lengthways,press down the middle and fill up with kransky,both capsicum,shallot,tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3)In small bowl whisk eggs with milk and with tablespoon pour on each roll the eggs.Transfer on baking tray,top with cheese and bake in oven until golden.
Leave a Review
These are great for an afternoon snack! They tasted like pizza.
Sarah exactly.It is very quick and you can put on top your favor topping.Taste is good.