Rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x small camembert wheel
- 2 x garlic cloves
- 1 x rosemary sprig
- 1 x quince paste
- 1 handful crackers
1. Make a small dish out of foil and place the Camembert into it. Alternatively you can use a small oven proof dish.
2. Poke a sharp knife into the top of the camembert around 10 times being sure you don’t go all the way through the bottom.
3. Finely slice the garlic cloves.
4. Poke the sliced garlic pieces and small sprigs of rosemary (or thyme) into the holes.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 180 for around 15 minutes or until it feels wobbly when you poke it.
6. Serve with crackers and quince paste.