Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 500 g bacon ( cut to smaller pieces and fry)
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 x pieces of kransky sausages ( cut to small pieces )
- 2-3 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 1 x green capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 1 x red capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 1 Tbls dry marjoram ( crush in your palm )
- 1-2 pinch of vegeta seasoning
- 2 kg peeled and cooked potatoes
- 1 x red onion, chopped
- 1 x freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
1) Heat frying pan over high heat,add bacon,kransky and cook until oil release then add onion and cook until onion lightly brown.Add mince and cook until mince separate and will be brown.Add garlic,marjoram,spaghetti sauce,vegeta seasoning,black pepper and cook until mince is cooked.Before finish add both capsicum.
Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
2)The potatoes peel,cook and make mashed potatoes your way.Lightly grease ovenproof baking dish and make the layers.First potatoes,then mince mixture and again,potatoes,mince etc……last spread must be potatoes.
3)Bake in preheated oven on 170 C or until the top will be golden brown.Serve with your favourite vegetable salad.
PS.The best is cut that next day.