Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 500 g cooked and cooled macaroni pasta
- 500 g lean bacon (cut to small pieces and fried )
- 200 g knackwurst (cut and fried )
- 300 g potato gems ( already baking)
- 15 g butter ( for grease oven proof dish )
- 250 ml milk
- 6 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 1 handful fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper( for seasoning)
1)In bowl mix pasta add bacon,knackwurst,potato gems,salt and pepper and transfer to greased oven proof dish
2)Whisk the eggs with milk and pour over pasta.
Put to oven on 160 C and baking until gold or set up in the middle.
Serve with gherkins or coleslaw or any vegetable salad.Garnish with shallots.
PS.This recipe is very quick and easy.You don’t have to look to much after and you can put in what you like it.