Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x bbq chicken,remove the meat from bones
- 1.5 kg potatoes
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 2 x large carrot,grated on biggest holes
- 1 x brown onion (peeled,chopped )
- 1 cup fresh shallot,sliced
- 4 pinches black pepper
- 4 pinches salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
1) The potatoes peel and make thin slices.
2) Grease the baking dish with butter and dust all sides and bottom with bread-crumbs.
3) Start make the layers.First potatoes,then season with salt and black pepper,then chicken meat,little bit carrot,…shallots,little bit onion and again repeat all process until you use all ingredients.Last layer must be potatoes.Pour the thickened cream over the potatoes.
4) Bake in preheated oven on 170 C ( fan-force) for about 1.5 hour.First hour covered with aluminium foil,then last 30 minutes uncovered and bake until golden brown or the cream is evaporated.
5) Serve on it’s own or with vegetable salad.
PS.I use the baking dish 30 cm x 27 cm.