Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 800 g potatoes(wash and sliced into 1/2cm thick )
- 500 g chicken breast fillets cut into strips
- 120 g european style sausages kransky (cut to small pieces)
- 1/2 Tbls worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 200 g gipsy bacon
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 3 x stalk of fresh green shallots cut diagonally for garnish
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leafs
- 1/2 cup mozzarela cheese (shredded )
- 1/2 x red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbls olive oil
1)In pan heat oil on medium heat,add chicken and ham and brown,add Worcestershire sauce,salt,pepper,1/2 cup water,stir and cook until bubbling and make mixture.
2)Potatoes wash ,peel and cut into 1/2 cm thick.Grease with little bit of butter baking tray(24x24cm)and make it the layers.First potatoes then Kransky…..bit of cheese,spinach,shallots and chicken mixture with ham.Add capsicum and make another layer of potatoes.Pour over the thickened cream and bake in preheated oven on 180 C.Before finish sprinkle the top with cheese and put back into oven and bake until brown ,golden.
3)Serve with vegetable salad or gherkins.