Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 125 g fresh blueberries
- 2 x ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup low g.i. cane sugar or brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup self - raising flour
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbls rice bran oil
- 1 Tbls golden syrup or honey
- 1/4 tspn cinnamon powder
- 1 x egg
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Combine oil, sugar, and golden syrup in a food processor, blend together. Add egg and bananas and mix until smooth. Add flour, cinnamon and yoghurt and mix in lightly. Add walnuts and process for 3 seconds. (Do not over process) Stir in the blueberries.
2. Spoon mixture into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
3. Remove from the oven and set aside for 10 minutes. Cut into slices to serve.
Leave a Review
Not only was this easy to make, but was absolutely amazing! 5/5
I love all kinds of berries, and this kind of recipes. Easy to make, and more easier to eat …and repeat
Thank you, Nina.