Rated 3 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 cup overripe banana, mashed
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 tspn ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup muscavado light sugar
- 2 L eggs
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 1 cup nutella, softened in the microwave
1. Preheat oven to 180C degrees. Grease lightly with butter an 8″x 4″ loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric beaters on medium speed until well blended.
3. Add sugar one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Add banana, milk and vanilla.
5. Add combined flour and cinnamon to egg mixture and beat at low speed until just combined. Do not over beat.
6. Mix 1 cup of banana bread batter with softened Nutella.
7. Alternately spoon the plain banana bread batter with Nutella batter onto prepared loaf pan.
8. Swirl batters together with a knife.
9. Bake in the oven for 50-60 minutes.
10. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes then turn into rack to completely cool.