Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 3 x garlic cloves (peeled, minced roughly)
- 1 x 2cm cube ginger (peeled, roughly minced)
- 1 x long red chilli (sliced)
- 1 x bunch of fresh corriander (shredded, inc stems and leaves)
- 1 x lime (juice and rind grated)
- 2 Tbls soys sauce
- 1 Tbls fish sauce
- 1 Tbls brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking oil of your choice
- 1 tspn sesame oil
Simply blitz all the ingredients in a blender/food processor till well combined and everything is finely minced.
Use it to marinade meats, as a stirfry sauce, as a dipping sauce for appetizers or a salad dressing! I used it in this picture twice- half of it was a marinade to coat the pork fillet (approx 500g), and the other half was a sauce for my stir fried veggies (approx 700g of mixed veg)…. Enjoy!