Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 kg fish fillets (your favour ) )
- 1 1/2 cup self - raising flour
- 1 Tbls smokey paprika
- 300 ml soda water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 1 x lemon
- 3 x fresh green top of shallot (for garnish )
- 1 x bottle of oil ( to fry )
1)In bowl mix together flour,paprika,salt,pepper and soda water.Whisk and make nice smooth batter.Add eggs and whisk again.
2)The fish dip into batter.Meanwhile heat oil in pan on medium high,add fish and fry on both sides until golden.Put on paper towel,take it the excess of oil.
2)Serve with mashed potatoes or your favour side.