Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 x barbecue chicken
- 1 x continental cucumber
- 1 cup corn kernels ( strained )
- 1 x big tomato
- 2 Tbls whole eggs mayonnaise
- 2 x quick cups rice and quinoa
- 1 x salt to taste
- 1 x freshly ground black pepper to taste
1) Remove the chicken meat from bones and cut to bite size,keep in a bowl.Add cubed cucumber,corn kernels,tomato( cut to smaller pieces),mayonnaise,rice with quinoa and season with salt and black pepper.Mix all gently together and taste,if anything need to be added.
2) Serve on a plate on its’ own or with vegetable salad.
PS.This you can eat in hot weather cold as well.