Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 x big potatoes
- 1/2 x bbq chicken,remove the meat from bones
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes strips
- 50 g butter (flora,canola etc...)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 x packed fresh baby spinach salad
- 2-3 pinches vegetable stock powder
- 2-3 x freshly ground black pepper
1)The potatoes wash and with fork make some holes to each potato.Put on safe microwave dish,cover with lid and cook for about 5 mins.on high.Cool then peel the skin off.
2) In a large pan heat butter over medium heat,add sliced or cubed potatoes season with vegetable stock powder and fry them until golden brown.Add chicken( cut to bite sizes)add water,spinach and sundried tomatoes.Gently stir all together.Season with black pepper.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3) Serve hot on it’s own or with vegetable salad.
I prefer coleslaw.
PS.This dish is very cheap,but nice