Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 cups raw rice (medium grain)
- 5 x button mushrooms
- 2 x carrots
- 1 x brown onion
- 200 g ham or bacon (diced)
- 2 tspn olive oil
- 5 x eggs
- 150 g shredded cheese (you will need a little extra for the top of each muffin)
1. Pre-heat oven 200 degrees (fan forced)
2. Cook the rice in a rice cooker and add 1 tspn of salt.
3. Place the cooked rice in a large bowl
4. Chop the mushrooms, onion, & carrots finely.
5. Add 2 tspns of olive oil to a saucepan and add the mushrooms, onion, carrots and ham. Cook for 3-5mins until the vegetables are cooked.
6. Combine the vegetable and ham mixture to the rice and stir.
7. Once the rice mixture is cooled add the eggs and cheese and mix well.
8. Spray the muffin tin with the Cooking Spray, place the mixture into the tray and top with a small amount of cheese.
* Note when you are removing the muffins from the tray use a knife to cut around each muffin to avoid it breaking