Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 500 g diced beef
- 1 x potato, chopped
- 1 tspn mixed herbs
- 1 L gluten free beef stock
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1/2 tspn minced garlic
- 1 x brown onion diced
- 1 Tbls olive oil spread, like nuttelex
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 x pepper to taste
- 1 x bay leaf
Serves: 4, Prep: 25 mins, Cook: 2.5hrs
1. Dice the onion and place it in a soup pot with the nuttelex, oil and garlic.
2. Brown the onion, then add and brown the beef.
3. Pour in the stock, add the bay leaf, herbs and pepper and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1.5 hours while covered, then add the vegetables and simmer for another hour, covered.
5. Once meat is tender and vegetables are cooked through, serve.
Leave a Review
Very good in this time when is cooler weather.
I couldn’t agree more.
A hearty winter dish.
Thank you! ^_^