Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 1 x packet of hokkien noodles
- 300 g pork mince
- 300 g beef mince
- 2-3 x garlic clove, crushed
- 2-3 tspn grated ginger or from jar
- 2 x large carrots - thinhly sliced
- 400 g fresh broccoli - cut to small florets
- 1/2 cup honey & soy stir - fry sauce
1) Place noodles in a large bowl and pour over boiling water.Stand for 1 -2 minutes.Separate with a fork.Drain well.
2)Heat in frying pan over a high heat little bit of oil add minces and cook until brown and cook,then add garlic,ginger,carrots and broccoli.Add noodles, stir – fry sauce,mix all well and heat through.Taste,if anything need to be added.
3) Serve on a plate and enjoyed.
Leave a Review
Graeat twist to the usual noodles
It is very nice.