Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 500 g stir fry beef strips
- 1/2 tspn brown sugar
- 1 tspn thai red curry paste
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter, softened
- 400 ml coconut cream, softened (and with the fat re-combined)
- 1 x brown onion diced
- 2 x carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 x red capsicum diced
- 1 tspn minced garlic
- 1 tspn sesame oil
- 3-4 Tbls olive oil
Serves: 4, Prep: 20-25 mins, Cook: 20-25 mins
1. Prepare the vegetables and set aside.
2. Whisk together the coconut cream peanut butter, thai red curry paste and brown sugar and set aside.
3. Pour the sesame oil and olive oil into a frypan, and then add the garlic, meat strips and onion and stir fry until the meat is browned and cooked through.
4. Add the vegetables and stir fry for another couple of minutes and then add the sauce.
5. Stir through the sauce and then lower the temperature, allowing the mixture to simmer – mostly covered, until the carrot has softened.
6. Serve over a bed of rice.
Leave a Review
Yum! I love beef satay. I could almost taste it!