Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 500 g beef mince/beef strips
- 250 g frozen stir -fry vegetables
- 1 tspn sesame oil
- 2 Tbls regular oil for cooking
- 1 handful shallots, chopped
- 1/2 x brown onion diced
- 200 g rice noodles, (at least 200g)
- 1 tspn minced garlic
- 5 Tbls beef stock (i used massel's gluten free beef stock)
- 1 tspn minced ginger
- 1.5 Tbls soy sauce
- 1 splash chinese five spice
Serves: 4-5, Prep: 5 mins, Cook: 25 mins
1. Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Place the oils in a wok or pan, and then brown the onion and the mince. Add the vegetables, garlic and ginger and stir, then add the other ingredients and cook while stirring.
3. NOTE: I love five-spice, which is why I essentially upended the bottle and shook it for all it was worth. Be sure to taste-test and find the right balance for you.)
4. Once the vegetables have softened, stir through the noodles and serve.
Leave a Review
yummy.stir fry always yummy.Nell that is correct?5 tablespoons of beef stock?that is liquid or powder?
5 tablespoons is correct, and it’s liquid stock. ^_^
OK.THANK YOU NELL