Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 600 - 800 g rump steak
- 4 Tbls olive oil
- 4 Tbls rice vine vinegar
- 4 Tbls soy sauce
- 2 tspn sweet chilli sauce
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 2 tspn chinese five - spice herbs
- 1 x red capsicum (cut to strips )
- 200 g fresh green beans or snow peas
- 1 cup frozen carrots or fresh
- 1 cup buttom mushrooms (sliced )
- 1 x small bunch of broccoli(cut into smaller pieces)
- 1-2 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1-2 Tbls corn flour mixed with water
- 150 ml water
1)Cut the steak into strips.In bowl mix 4 teaspoons of oil with vinegar,soy sauce,chilli sauce,garlic and five -spice herbs,add meat and marinated….1hour.
2)In pan heat rest of the oil on medium heat,add the meat(save the marinade ) and cook until soft.Transfer the meat into dish,cover with lid.In same pan cook capsicum,beans,carrots,mushroom and broccoli …5 minutes(you can add bit of butter for better taste.)Return the meat back into pan pour the rest of marinade,stir and cook until sauce bubbling.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.Season with salt and pepper.If the sauce is to thin add cornflour mixed with water and cook until is thicker.
3)Serve with pasta or over rice.