Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 kg beef meat(boneless and cut into bite size)
- 1 x brown onion(finely chopped)
- 3 x carrots - sliced
- 1 x green capsicum(cut to bigger square)
- 1 x can diced tomatoes with juice (400 g)
- 1 x can of red beans(rinsed)
- 1-2 pinch chilli powder
- 1 tspn brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 1 tspn caraway seeds(very fine grinded )
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tspn beef stock powder
1)Put into slow-cooker on bottom onion,carrot,and capsicum.
2)In bowl mix can of tomatoes,beans,chilli powder,sugar,garlic,caraway seeds,salt,beef stock, corn and make mixture.
3)In pan heat oil on medium heat,add meat and brown on all sides.Transfer into slow-cooker and pour the mixture over.Make sure the meat is covered with the mixture.Put the lid on and cook 4-5 hours or until meat is cooked.Serve with pasta or rice.
PS.If you think the sauce is to thin,mix in ….bit of water bit of corn flour and pour in slow-cooker and stir and cook another few minutes.I love cooking in slow-cooker,because I don’t be worry about it and meat is always nice and soft and taste excellent.