Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x middle sized beetroot - grated
- 1 x middle sized carrot - greated
- 1 x spring onion - fine sliced
- 1 x the juice of one small lemon
- 2 Tbls mayonaise
- 1 Tbls cream fresh (tofutti)
- 1 tspn raw sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 x small clove of garlic - grated
- 1 x dash black pepper for seasoning
- 1 x dash seasalt for seasoning
- 2 Tbls fresh parsley for decoration
Very simple, grate the beetroot and carrot in separate bowls.
Add all the ingredients to the grated beetroot and mix well.
Refrigerate until you plate up.
Add the carrot just before you plate up and mix together.
(Homemade mayonaise: 1/2 tsp mustard, 1 splash white wine vinegar, 100ml cold soy milk, 1 dash black himalayan salt (Kala Namak), 1 sprinkle raw sugar and as much sunflower oil as it needs to thicken.
Cream Fresh: Tofutti Cream Cheese (available at Coles and Woolies) into the food processor. Add the juice of a small lemon, a splash of water and process until creamy.)