Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 2 x beetroot
- 1 x potatoes, boiled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2-3 tspn gram flour
- 3 tspn ground cashewnuts
- 1/4 tspn black pepper powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbls oil, to shallow-fry
- Peel the beetroot skin and parboil them for 3-4 mins. Drain water and roughly cut it into pieces.
- Grind them coarsely in a mixture jar (with no water) and transfer it to a mixing bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mash them well.
- Heat some oil in flat-pan and shallow fry tikkis till crispy outside.
- Serve hot paired up with yogurt dip!!!
Leave a Review
I just shared this with a friend who was asking for beetroot recipes. With 3 of my own she has no excuse to not be rocking those beets! Thnx!