Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 6 x shortcrust pastry, thawed
- 200 g mascarpone
- 300 g thickened cream
- 2 tspn lemon, rind grated
- 4 Tbls icing sugar, sifted, plus extra for dusting
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 125 g fresh blackberries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Use the pastry to line six 9cm loose-bottomed tart pans. Prick the bases with a fork. Chill for 30 minutes. Line pastry cases with baking paper and fill with pastry weights or uncooked rice. Blind-bake for 10 minutes, then remove paper and weights. Bake for a further 5-8 minutes or until golden. Cool.
2. Beat the cream, mascarpone, lemon rind and sugar until thick and combined.
3. Fill the tart shells with cream mixture. Dust the rims with a little extra icing sugar and place the berries on top of tarts. Drizzle the tarts with raspberry coulis or strawberry sauce.
Leave a Review
Sarah this looks amazing! Do you need a full time taste tester?
Thanks, Matt! A new taste tester would be great!