Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 250 g butter
- 1 x 1/2 a cup caster sugar
- 2 cups plain flour (plus another 2/3 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 150C
2. Blend butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and knead until smooth
3. Roll out to about 3/4 cm thick and cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. You can reroll leftover dough and cut more cookies.
4. Place on Glad Bake lined cookie sheet and place in lower section of oven for 35 – 45 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray.
Leave a Review
This cookies are always very yummy and taste butter in.Thank you for recipe.
Your welcome! There’s only one problem, once you have baked a batch you can’t stop eating them!!!!