Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 400 g red kidney beans (drained and rinsed under cold water ) )
- 400 g chick -peas (drained)
- 400 g corn kernels (drained )
- 425 g champignons in tin (drained )
- 250 - 300 g ncooked colourful pasta
- 4-5 x roma tomatoes (cut to vedges )
- 125 g taste cheese (or your favour cheese ) cut to small cubes.
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 10 ml vinegar
- 2 tspn sugar
- 2 - 4 x drops of chilli & bell pepper oil ( but be careful,because is very hot )
- 6 Tbls whole or light mayonnaise
- 1/2 x tub of light french onion dip
- 3 - 4 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped for garnish
1)Put all vegetables in to bowl,add mayonnaise,french onion dip,pepper oil,cheese,and season with salt,white pepper and sugar,mix well and taste,if anything need to be added.
2)Meanwhile cook pasta in salty water as directed on a packet.Cool and add to vegetables salad and mix again.
3)Serve cold as that.In summer time is perfect for lunch.
Leave a Review
Great salad with cold prawns
Yes David you right.Prawns will be in very nice.