Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1,5 cup cooked black beans
- 4 x mini beetroots - cubed
- 1/2 x big red capsicum - cubed
- 1/2 x middle sized red onion - chopped
- 1 x middle sized clove of garlic - grated
- 1 x small bunch of fresh dill - chopped
- 1 tspn ground cumin
- 1 x small lemon (the juice)
- 1 splash apple cider vinegar
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 pinch seasalt for seasoning
- 1 tspn coconut sugar (or raw sugar)
Just prepare all your indgredients and add to a bowl.
Mix well and refridgerate for at least 1 hour before serving.