Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 1 cup of icing sugar add into philladelphia and mix well
- 2 x tubs philladelphia cream cheese
- 2 x egg (lightly beaten with fork )
- 1 x vanilla sugar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberry
- 1 x sachet of baking powder
- 1 x 125 g unsalted butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 cups continental flour
- 300 ml 300 ml thickened cream
1)Sift flour into a bowl,add baking powder and mix together.Take half of flour and spread on baking tray.(just as that)
2)In another bowl mix cream cheese with 2 eggs,thickened cream,sugar,vanilla sugar,make filling for cake.Pour on flour,carefully spread the filling and on top of it sprinkle blueberry.Cover with another half of flour.Cut butter and put on top on cake as is on the picture.
3)Bake in preheated oven on 180 C until golden.Dust with vanilla sugar.
PS.This cake is very soft.
Leave a Review
Snjezana the cake is very soft. I was surprise the method.I did already this 2x.
The crust will be made,because in flour is sugar,Butter will be melt and go down and everything will be stick together.Only I don’t like,you have to leave the cake at kitchen temperature,otherwise will be hard,when is in fridge,but taste is perfect.Snjezana I make yesterday klobasy.I submit you will love it that.