Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 Tbls dry yeast
- 2 tspn olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pinches caster sugar
- 1 x egg
- 1 x packet frozen blueberries
- 1 x tub of philadelphia cream cheese(spreadable)
- 1 x small packet unsalted butter
- 1 x cinnamon mixed with little bit of icing sugar
1) In a small bowl dissolve yeast with …..bit of warm water
2)Sift flour into a medium bowl,add salt,sugar,egg,oil and yeast,make nice elastic dough.Cover with cooking plastic foil and leave to double.
3)In another bowl mix ….bit of icing sugar with blueberry,so you will coat them with the sugar
4)Transfer the dough on lightly floured working surface.Knead the dough again ( 1mins.)then roll out to 1 cm thick.Cut small squares and each fill with blueberry,make small buns.Leave to rise 10 mins.then put them on steamer and over boiling water cook them for about 8- 10 minutes.When they cooked each bun prick with skewer.
5)Serve on a plate,top with sweetened cream cheese,dust with cinnamon and pour over little bit melted unsalted butter.