Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x tub of philadelphia cream cheese(spreadable)
- 4-8 x slices of white toast bread
- 1 x 125 g unsalted butter( rom temperature)
- 1-2 x punets of fresh blueberry
- 1 x vanilla sugar
- 2-3 Tbls icing sugar
- 1 x extra icing sugar
1) In a small bowl mix cream cheese with 2-3 tablespoons of icing sugar,make smooth spread.
2)Spread little bit butter over each toast and put buttered side down on jaffle,then spread cream cheese and top with blueberry.Cover with buttered toast,but butter up.Close the jaffle and cook until golden brown.
3)Serve hot or cold dusted with icing sugar mixed with vanilla sugar
PS.This is very quick and easy and very delicious especially for kids after school