Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1,5 kg chicken
- 300 ml beer
- 2 Tbls butter
- 1 x onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tspn salt
- 2 Tbls vegeta seasoning
- 1-2 pinch cayenne (or cajun)
- 1-2 sprig thyme and sage
1. Wash and cut chicken into parts and transfer into baking dish.
2. Season meat with salt, vegeta, cayenne (or cajun if preferred).
3. Cut onion into four wedges, crush garlic and add it to chicken.
4. Add butter, beer and herbs over meat and place dish into preheated oven.
5. Bake it for 40 minutes on 180 C and another 5-10 minutes on 250 C to get intensive red colour of skin. Monitor during this time to prevent burning.
6. Serve with steamed vegetables and a beer.
Leave a Review