Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1,5 cup wholemeal atta flour + 2tbst
- 1+1/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 200 ml coconut quensch or coconut milk
- 3/4 cups stevia
- 2 Tbls nuttelex sunflower margarine
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 2 Tbls baking powder
- 1 Tbls vanilla essence
- 1 pinch seasalt
- 50 g dark chocolate (luxury dark chocolate from bigw)
- 30 g sweet william white chocolate
- 100 ml coconut cream
Preheat oven to 170C°
Mix all ingredient, except for the glaze (chocolate and coconut cream), into your food processor and process to a smooth batter. Use a cake tin for a small loaf, spread with a bit of sunflower oil, add the batter and bake for 25-30 min.
When ready remove from the oven and let cool out complete.
To make the glaze, heat the coconut cream in a pot and melt the chocolate in it. When completly melted, top on the cake and spread all around it. Sprinkle with dessicated coconut and refridgerate over night!
The cake will be best when cooled for at least 12 hours! ENJOY
Leave a Review
Angela thank you for the recipe.One day I will make it.