Rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 pkt x baby spinach leaves
- 2 x avocados, cut into chunks
- 2 x mangos, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 x bbq chook, meat removed & shredded
- 2 Tbls mixed fresh herbs, chopped (eg. coriander, mint etc)
- 2 tspn seeded mustard (heaped tspns)
- 4 Tbls good olive oil
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
1. Place spinach leaves on a platter.
2. Mix chicken, avocado & mango together gently & place on top of spinach leaves.
3. Make dressing by combining mustard, oil & lemon juice, and drizzle over salad
4. Top with chopped walnuts and the mixed herbs.
(This is my step-son Brad’s ‘concoction’ & my daughter Alice’s “most favourite meal in the world” ….or so she informed me last night!!)
Leave a Review
Looks fresh and colorful, I like the combination and will try it