Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 300 g vanilla yoghurt
- 1 x small can of peaches in juice (strained )
- 300 ml 300 ml thickened cream
- 1/2 x sachet of aeroplane jelly ( port wine 9 g )
- 3/4 cups mixed berries (frozen )
- 1 x packet of brandy baskets
- 1 x sachet of unflavoured galatine ( 10 g )
1)In small bowl mix yoghurt,thickened cream,jelly and galatine make smooth mixture
2)Put bit of mixture into each basket add peaches and again mixture.Top with mixed berries or your favour fruit.Decorate with lemon balm.
Leave a Review
Looks really delicious, Anna!
Sarah it is very yummy,but best time is to eat is same day,when is chilled,because next day it is very soft.And thank you.