Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 2 cups brown cooked lentils
- 200 g smoked speck (cut into smaller pieces )
- 1 x large carrots (grated on biggest holes on grater )
- 4 tspn white vinegar
- 1/4 tspn curry powder
- 1/4 tspn coriander, ground
- 2 x splash soy sauce
- 3 - 4 x eggs (boiled in water )
- 2 Tbls whole or light mayonnaise
- 3 x spring onions, sliced
- 1 x clove garlic, crushed
- 1 x red capsic cut to smaller pieces )
- 1 x green capsicum ( cut to smaller pieces)
1)In pan fry on medium heat the speck.
2)In bigger bowl mix all ingredients, not eggs.Add speck and mix again.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3)Serve on a plate with eggs on top.
PS.It is very quick lunch in summer time.
Leave a Review
Healthy and tasty looking! Well done!
Nell the salad is better taste next day.